Directions to Jenks Jr. High School
350 Division Street – Pawtucket, R.I.
Area maps: Microsoft Live Mapquest
Jenks Jr. High School is across Division Street from McCoy Stadium and its main parking lots. You can follow signs that lead to McCoy or use the directions on this page. See image at bottom of webpage for the entrance to the gymnasium.
From Providence and points south using Route 95
– Exit 28 (School Street)
– Turn right at the bottom of the ramp, on to School St.
– At traffic light turn left, on to Division St.
– Follow Division Street uphill, through traffic lights at Summit St. and South Bend St.
– Jenks Jr. High School is on the corner of South Bend St., on the left. See image at bottom of webpage for the entrance to the gymnasium.
From points north using Route 95 south
– Exit 1 in Massachusetts (Route 1 South)
– Follow Route 1 into Rhode Island
– At third traffic light turn left on to the George Bennett Industrial Highway (it’s the road that follows the train tracks)
– Follow the Industrial Highway for 1¼ mile to Division Street
– Turn right on to Division Street
– Follow Division Street west towards McCoy Stadium
– Jenks Jr. High School will be on the right, at the corner of Ashton Street. See image at bottom of webpage for the entrance to the gymnasium.
From points northwest using Route 146 south
– Route 146 south
– Take the Mineral Spring Ave (Route 15) exit
– Turn left at bottom of ramp
– Follow Mineral Spring Ave (Route 15) east for 1.8 miles to Lonsdale Ave (Route 122)
– Turn right on to Lonsdale Ave (there is a Hess gas station and a McDonald’s at this intersection)
– Follow Lonsdale Ave south for .2 mile
– Turn left on to Comstock St (this street is just after the overpass over Route 95)
– Follow straight for .7 mile. The name changes several times (Comstock to Pearl to Marrin), but the road continues straight. It runs parallel to Route 95.
– Continue straight as road merges with Grace St.
– When the road goes over the Pawtucket River it becomes Division St.
– Follow Division St for .7 mile
– Go straight through the intersection at South Bend St. The school is on the corner of South Bend and Division Streets.
– See image at bottom of webpage for the entrance to the gymnasium.